About this item
- WHAT DO WE MAKE? This Toy kraft Mould and Paint kit will enable you to cast articles from Plaster of Paris. These can be then painted using tempera paints. Rubberized magnets stuck on the back will enable you to use them as a fridge magnet display medley. These can also be hung using nylon thread and displayed as wall decor.
- WHATs IN THIS KIT? - 15 blister moulds are provided in 2 trays, a canister of 6 tempera paints, paintbrush, rubberized magnets, nylon thread, craft glue and an instruction manual is provided in this unique Toy kraft mould and paint art kit.
- HOW TO MAKE IT? First you need to make a thick paste of the plaster of Paris powder mixed with water. This is then poured in the cavities of the moulds and allowed to dry. Once dry, paint them using the tempera colours provided. For use as fridge magnets, stick the rubberized magnets on the back using craft glue. Wall displays from these articles are made by looping nylon thread in the casts during moulding with plaster of Paris
- WHAT DO WE LEARN? This mould and paint kit offers a perfect alternative fun way to keep kids busy, learning essential life skills, and using their imagination. They get exposed to practical skills such as dexterity, material assembly, and much more. The final results look quite spectacular. You can use them as showpieces or as fridge magnets.
- IDEAL GIFT This Toy kraft art & craft Mould and paint activity yields as many as 15 articles which can be proudly displayed. You would never have expected to see such an amazing art transformation. This kit is also an ideal gift for kids for all occasions Easter, Christmas, Thanks Giving, Birthdays etc.
Country of origin - India