- FIND THE DIFFERENCE: This game is perfect for boosting concentration in children from a young age. Such mind exercising games make a fun and educational way to sharpen early learning skills, and are recommended for use at homes, preschools, daycares and other learning environments.
- CARDS DESIGN: The game features a range of vibrant everyday images that young kids can easily identify and relate to. The set is designed with pairs of cards having same images on both the pieces but with 3 differences, which engages attention of little children and thus, developing their memory and boosting their motor and visual skills too.
- PLAY & LEARN: In Something’s Different Game children have to find three differences between each pair of cards – the difference in the pictures could be in shape, size or in colour. This game promises plenty of fun when played alone, with parents or with friends too!
- SAFETY STANDARDS: This activity card game is made with lightweight, yet tough cardboard to make sure they can withstand being handled by playful children. The pieces are made with good quality materials and printed using non-toxic inks, ensuring safety for kids.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Frank Something’s Different Game consists of 24 picture cards, with 12 sets. It is suitable for children of 3 years and above.
Our observation skills are always on the test. Minor differences in a visual scene always escapes the eye. We take in the whole picture and do not notice the smaller components. To improve our perception skills, we must start from a very young age. Bring home the challenging Somethings’ Different puzzle that helps children improve the art of seeing. Brought to you by Frank toys, this puzzle is designed specifically for boys and girls aged three and older and provides a fun-filled time. The major picture always occludes the minor details. What we look at is not what we see. The art of seeing, requires special skills. Let children develop these special skills as they try and figure out the differences in this exciting puzzle.
The challenge of this game lies in children identifying the differences between any given pair of pictures at a time. Children should notice the difference in terms of shape, size and colours. This aspect of the Frank Somethings Different puzzle will also help children in developing their observational skills to a great extent.
Country of origin - India