About this item
- All necessary precautions have been taken to ensure our products are manufactured under hygienic conditions
- This set of 4 jigsaw puzzles is based on the creatures that used to walk the earth well before our time - the dinosaurs. The four dinosaurs depicted are the Brachiosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Stegosaurus, and Triceratops.
- The puzzles, having dimensions 17.5 x 17.5 cm, are suitable for children of 4 years of age and above.
- The child has to fix the puzzle pieces together in the correct manner to form the complete picture. Starting from 12 pieces and going up to 24 pieces, the child can begin with the easier puzzle before attempting the more difficult ones.
- Parents may be required initially to guide their child into this new creative activity so as to get them into the flow of arranging all the pieces correctly.
- The trial and error involved will teach them to be patient and develop problem-solving skills.
While assisting in assembling the pieces, grown-ups can discuss with the children the facts regarding the animals on the basis of the information sheet included in the box. The Dinosaurs Set of 4 Puzzles has been designed creatively, made with good quality cardboard and printed using non-toxic inks. Each puzzle is 17.5 x 17.5 cm in size and focuses on one dinosaur - Brachiosaurus (12 pieces), Ankylosaurus (16 pieces), Stegosaurus (20 pieces), and Triceratops (24 pieces). Meant for children of 4 years and above, these puzzles will keep your child engaged while improving their hand-eye coordination, visual skills, logical thinking, concentration and level of patience.
Country of origin - India