This educational puzzle will help the child in identifying and recognizing the capital and small letters of the alphabet. The simple and colourful puzzle provides children with an activity that is both fun as well as geared towards developing their motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Making the puzzle will improve the child's concentration and level of patience. Meant for children of age 3 years and above, the puzzle has 28 pieces.
- Alphabet Puzzle: Frank Alphabet Puzzle helps to familiarize young learners with basic educational concepts like understanding the alphabet. Large puzzles are a great way for kids to identify capital and lowercase letters [letters in uppercase and lowercase] - enhancing visual awareness and cognitive skills!
- PLAY & LEARN: This abc jigsaw puzzle can help kids enhance their motor skills, focus better. The puzzle set uses graphical, colour rich representations of alphabets with animals or objects, to help children recognize and remember easily synonymous with concepts they learn in preschool, playschools. Such floor puzzles are recommended for learning environments at home and school as they can improve hand and eye coordination.
- INTERACTIVE LEARNING: Designed to engage young minds, this alphabet puzzle set can keep kids engaged for long hours. The trial and error method to fit the pieces teaches kids to watch, play as a team, and try again—to foster their problem-solving and social skills!
- SAFETY STANDARD: Made of sturdy-yet-light cardboard, the educational floor puzzle easily withstands the handling associated with playful children. The large jigsaw does not have sharp edges. Puzzle pieces printed using non-toxic ink
- Product Specifications: Frank Alphabet Floor Puzzle consists of 28 jigsaw pieces and measures 35 x 49 cm once completed. It is suitable for children of 3 years and above.