About this item
- WHAT CAN YOU MAKE FROM THIS TOYKRAFT KIT? This Art and Craft activity will enable you to make Unicorn Pinata which you can actually use for a theme birthday part.
- WHAT IS PROVIDED IN THIS ART AND CRAFT DIY KIT? On offer in theToykraft kit are décor material such as card cut-outs, mount-board pieces, printed paper, corrugated strips, coloured tissue paper, craft glue, cord, masking tape and an illustrated manual.
- HOW DO YOU MAKE THIS UNICORN DIY PINATA? You can make this craft item by following the instructions provided. The craft activity involves a lot of paper cutting and putting together the craft materials with glue. There is also a great deal of concentration which happens as the kid learns about dimensions and spatial arrangement in this construction.
- WHAT DO YOU LEARN FROM THIS DIY ACTIVITY? This simple craft activity helps in developing the kid's concentration and patience. While pursuing the craft activity, As the child learns these skills in this kit, they can transfer them to other areas of creative play. The kid can enjoy this craft activity as it gains a sense of achievement.
- USEFUL HOBBY ACTIVITY AND GIFT - The kit provides hours of craft activity and fun. Kids can take pride in hanging the pinata for family and friends to admire. Finally, it provides a positive outlet for the kid to express itself with not just airy-fairy feel-good things, This activity will help the child develop intellectually, physically and socially.
Body Cutout -2 pcs, Craft Paper - 2 pcs, Crepe Paper - 3 pcs, Face Features - 6 pcs, Glitter Paper Cutouts - 3 pcs, Masking Tape - 1 pcs
Cord - 1 pcs, Adhesive - 1 pcs, Instruction Manual - 1 pcs, White Paper - 1 pcs
- Put together the 2 large Unicorn-shaped mount-board cut-outs and a flexible corrugated strip by sticking at regular intervals using masking tape.
- At the top of the Unicorn head sandwich a cone cutout and a double-looped twine before sealing with tape. At the bottom leave an empty space for inserting the goodies.
- Cut out strips of crepe paper in 3 shades of white, pink and purple as per the length of the pinata sides from the rolls.
- Cut out additional paper shapes, such as eyes, nose, mouth using white and black paper and Glue these shapes inappropriate places
Use coloured crepe paper strips for the Unicorn mane.
You can also use it as decor display
Your Unicorn Pinata is now ready. Fill in all the goodies from the opening at the bottom. Ensure that the goodies are not too heavy. Once done, seal the opening by sticking a paper strip followed by matching coloured fringed strips.
Made In India