About this item:
- WHAT DO WE MAKE? This Toykraft art & craft kit will enable you to cast articles from Plaster of Paris. These can be then painted using tempera paints. Mould and paint the dinos made by casting plaster of Paris into mould cavities provided in the kit. Create a diorama by folding the cardboard sheet to form a 3D stage. Place the dinos in various positions in the horizontal section of the diorama using the accessories proved in the kit. Now you have your own Jurassic Park in your own den.
- WHATs IN THIS KIT? - 6 blister moulds, a canister of 6 tempera paints, paintbrush, display template, craft glue, plastic bases and hooks and an instruction manual are provided in this Toykraft mould and paint kit.
- HOW TO MAKE IT? First you need to make a thick paste of the plaster of Paris powder mixed with water. This is then poured in the cavities of the moulds and allowed to dry. Once dry, paint them using the tempera colours provided. They are then placed on the templates using the hooks and bases to complete a Jurassic Park display.
- WHAT DO WE LEARN? This mould and paint art and craft activity kit offers a perfect alternative fun way to keep kids busy, learning essential life skills, and using their imagination. They get exposed to practical skills such as dexterity, material assembly, and much more.
- IDEAL GIFT In this Toykraft art and craft activity kit you can make a Jurassic Park display of Dinos. This kit is also an ideal gift for kids for all occasions Easter, Christmas, Thanks Giving, Birthdays etc.
Country of origin - India