- Best Gift for 8-14 yr girls & boys: Build, Play, Learn,116 Parts,BUILD TIME: 120 min,STEM Concepts: Lenses and Refraction,Magnification & Momentum Transfer
- Great Value For Money: Longer Constructive Activity, Multiple Gameplays, Core STEAM Learning and Superior Engagement Time Per Rupee than other DIY toys
- Eco-Friendly, Sustainable: Imported Premium Pine Wood. Sourced from Responsible Eco-Certified Vendors. “NO SPLINTERS” so that your child is protected
- No Mess, No Tools Needed for assembly for a clean, MESS-FREE HOME, Elastic Bands joinery, Easy to Disassemble and Reassemble
- Easy,Age-Apt Instruction Book: One-Step-Per-Page, Big Pictures, MODULAR ASSEMBLY for self-paced construction. Minimal adult involvement
- Trusted By Parents, Loved By Children in 24 Countries (incl USA, Europe): Non-Toxic & Safe. Tested in global labs. Exceeds global toy safety standards
There is an entire world that is too small to be seen with the naked eye. Fortunately, man has invented microscopes to take a glimpse into this unseen universe. Using the fun and clear instruction booklet, you will be able to construct your very own microscope. Smartivity's microscope kit is useful for your young scientists to investigate small objects. The LED light allows for enhanced viewing of small details. Makers will have a blast learning and understanding the principles of optical instruments.
Smartivity Microscope construction kit helps your child to build a cool microscope with 100X magnification. Once built, the child can use it to explore a wide variety of objects and peer into them to see what’s invisible to the naked eye.
Country of origin - India