About This Item:
- Each player gets 12 Knockout cards and 2 Cheat move cards .
- Spread the cards out in a row with 6 of them facing downwards and the other 6 kept on top of them, facing upwards. .
- In every round, each player has to roll the Diicii .
- The number and colour on the Diicii gives us the cards to be taken out from an opponent's lot .
- Once the opponent player takes out the card from your lot, the card facing downwards is revealed. .
- During the game, a player is allowed 2 cheat moves wherein he/she earns the chance to get a particular number on the Diicii to knock out the opponent. .
- When you don't get the required number on the Diicii, your chance is passed on to the next member .
- Player left with the maximum number of cards at the end of the game wins.
The one card game where anyone can be on the losing end. Bet you didn't see it coming! About Diicii. Blink. And the game changes. Every time Diicii lights up in green or red to mean: plus-minus, forward-backward, Player1-Player 2, the possibilities are as endless as your imagination. Built with a twist on every roll, Diicii will always keep the game surprising and the player on the edge. | How to use Diicii. Pull the strip on the Diicii before using it for the first time. Hold the Diicii in your palm and wait for it to stop blinking. Roll the Diicii onto a flat surface to get a number and colour.
Country of origin - India