About This Item:
- Patented white hot system: spoon tip turns white when baby's food is too hot (approximately 110 degrees F or 43.3 degrees C and above)
- Tapered spoon bowl is comfortable for little mouths, and soft tips are gentle on gums
- Long handles for easier high chair feeding
- BPA- and phthalate-free, top rack dishwasher-safe
- Silicone flaps are soft on little hands and keeps every crumb contained. Holds up to 250 GMs of snacks. Fits most standard cup holders in cars, car seats, pushchairs, etc. BPA-free, top rack dishwasher-safe. Special place on bottom to write child's name. Great for home, day care or on-the-go use
Are you constantly questioning whether food is too hot, too cold, or just right? Munchkin's innovative White Hot Safety Spoons can help make those first feedings easier to swallow for both of you. Simply dip the tips of the spoons in heated pureed baby foods to check if it's too warm. If the tip turns white, the food is too hot for baby to eat. Wait for it to cool, dip again, and if the tip is no longer white - voila You can feed your little one without worrying about a thing.
Country of origin - China