About this item:
Net Content: 25 g
- Mother sparsh after bite turmeric balm is made with natural ingredients which are totally safe for delicate skin of baby
- Mother sparsh after bite turmeric balm has anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce the possibility of infection and inflammation
- It is formulated specifically for normal to sensitive skin
- Roll on after bite turmeric balm on affected area
The practice of applying turmeric paste to the skin to cure skin problems is extremely popular in Indian tradition. This is what Mother Sparsh After Bite Turmeric Balm has in its formulation. With a combination of 100% Ayurvedic herbs such as turmeric, sarson, jaitoon and pudina make it super effective at treating insect bites and various skin disorders. Proven with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, this active formula provides quick relief from itching, redness and rash caused by mosquito and other common insect bites.
Haldi: Haldi has natural healing properties and anti-inflammatory compounds that help to relieve the redness, pain, and inflammation caused by an insect bite.
Sarso: Mustard oil contains antifungal properties which inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungus. It also helps to lessen swelling caused due to bug bite.
Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is proven to possess anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties due to the presence of saturated fatty acids which heals insect bites with less pain and itching.
How to Use:
- Clean the affected area with plain water.
- Apply after bite balm liberally 3-4 times to the affected area, as required.
Country of origin - India
This item is non-returnable due to hygiene or consumable nature of the product.