- COUNTING PUZZLE: This match the piece puzzle makes learning basic educational concepts fun for little ones. With this puzzle set, children have to use their counting skills and visual ability to find and connect matching jigsaw pairs. This can help children focus better and enhance their visual skills, hand-eye coordination, motor and early math skills. This jigsaw can be interactive, played with guardians, parents, teachers or other kids, boosting a child’s social skills too!
- JIGSAW DESIGN: The jigsaw set uses a series of vibrant images depicting various objects and animals that are easily identifiable by young kids. The set is designed in a way that children have to fix the jigsaw piece showing the number with the matching number of objects or animals on other jigsaw pieces.
- SELF CORRECTING PIECES: The pieces are fashioned in such a way that only the correct pieces will fit each other properly. Such educational puzzles are recommended for learning environments at home as well as preschools, playschools, and nurseries.
- SAFETY STANDARDS: Made with sturdy-yet-lightweight cardboard, the matching pair puzzle can withstand being handled by playful children. The pieces are made with good quality materials and printed using non-toxic inks, ensuring safety for kids.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Frank NUMBERS 1 to 20 Puzzle consists of 40 jigsaw pieces with 20 puzzle pairs. It is suitable for children of 3 years and above.
This Frank NUMBERS 1 to 20 Puzzle is designed to help little ones stay put and have fun while learning. Keeping minds engaged in a productive way, the educational puzzle features fun matching concepts to keep children occupied for a long-time span. It is made to boost problem-solving skills through personal learning experiences at home as well as preschools, classrooms and daycares. The puzzle pairs can help boost early learning skills such as sorting, concentration, teamwork, and visual abilities. The fun learning activity jigsaw set is tested by real educators and is recommended to help enhance motor skills and hand-eye coordination of early learners.
Country of origin - India